Spread the love
Low-Carb Keto Fudge Banana Truffles
- 85 grams Ripe Banana (mashed)
- 30 grams Raw Ground Almonds
- 25 grams Aduna Super Cacao Powder
- ½ tsp Stevia
- ⅛ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Skinny Food Salted Caramel Zero Calorie Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 24 grams Forever Lite Ultra Chocolate
- 35 grams Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut
- In a bowl add banana, ground almonds, cacao powder, stevia, salt, cinnamon, salted caramel syrup, and vanilla extract. In neutralizing the taste of the banana I took the liberty of adding more Ceylon cinnamon and some coffee essence (I added ½ teaspoon of coffee essence). Mix all until well combined.Finish off by adding the Forever Lite Ultra Chocolate Powder and the unsweetened dessicated coconut and mix well until combined.
- Take a well-heaped teaspoon of the batter and roll into a truffle ball between the palms of your hand. Place on a parchment-lined baking tray. I placed mine in moulds. Repeat the process until you consume all the batter. If you wish, you make sprinkle some desiccated coconut on top.
- Place the baking tray or moulds in the refrigerator to harden. Once they harden up a bit, you can either store them in a freezer-safe ziplock bag or in an air-tight container.